Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Method Daily Shower Cleaner

If you just want the basics, scroll to the bottom for bullet points. 

Some people enjoy cleaning. I do not. I'd rather do something useless (yes I mean useless) with my time, so anything that cuts down on the amount of time I have to put towards cleaning is helpful. Now of the things I don't like cleaning the shower is the worst one of them. Right now we rent an apartment,  lets call it a condo to make it sound better, and the bathroom has the ugliest yellow tile that just screams dirty no matter how clean it really is. Method makes some really awesome non-toxic products; yet, this one slipped passed me for quite some time. This shower cleaner says "it naturally dissolves and prevents soap scum without giving you a moment's worry about creepy residues, very little exertion required" It actually says that on the bottle, so duh, this product is a must in the shower from now on. I've been using this bottle for almost 3 months and it is still going strong, and I use it heavily! Another great plus of this fantastic spray is that it doubles as a bathroom air freshener with its Ylang Ylang scent. I know there are probably things out there that I could make myself that might do the same thing, but really if I'm too lazy to want to clean the shower, I doubt I will take the time to DIY shower cleaner. So with that being said, this stuff is a pretty awesome deal. I purchase my Method products at Target but I know I have seen them in grocery stores as well as drugstores. One last thing, it retails for 3.99!!! So inexpensive.  The spray really works for me and maybe it can work for some other lazy person out there. 



So If your not into reading a lot of babble. Here the basics.

  • it's cheap. Retails at 3.99
  • It smells good. Ylang Ylang
  • if your lazy, this helps you be lazy
  • its non-toxic. 
  • you can find it most places you shop for cleaning supplies

again not being paid anything by anybody. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS