Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Avalon Organics Moisturizer Vitamin C renewal


This product is hands down the best moisturizer that I have ever used. It is oil-free and contains 70% organic ingredients. It smells like fresh picked oranges in Florida. This 2oz plastic jar has lasted me over 6 months which is just incredible. What I really love about this product is that it isn't too heavy on the skin and sinks in really well, keeping away the dry patches on my face. This moisturizer is great for all seasons, especially winter. The jar says the product has " no parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate. 100 % Vegetarian Ingrediants. No animal testing"  I found mine at Target in the natural beauty section, and I believe I paid less than 20.00 for it. 




Almost Gone
  • NO harsh ingredients 
  • doesn't harm animals
  • great for all seasons
  • last a long time
  • cheaper than most department store moisturizers 
  • orange smell 
  • light feeling on the skin
  • find it at target 

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS