Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Butter London Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat

     
   Recently for my birthday Brandon gave me a splurge when it came to nail-polish. Personally Butter London makes my favorite nail polish ever; however, the hefty price-tag usually makes me turn away at the sight of it. So if you have 15.00 to spend once and a while and you are a nail-polish connoisseur like me, I highly recommend taking the plunge because they are so worth the treat. I picked out a lovely color for my birthday called British Racing Green. It is a lovely dark green, perfect for the upcoming fall season. That isn't even the best part. The best part was being able to get two Butter London polishes. The second one I nabbed was the Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat. This stuff takes a shiny polish and makes it look matte. It's really fun to watch it change right before your eyes. I have posted some pictures below so that you can see for yourself how amazing these products are. Beware: I cannot paint my nails perfect ever. so ignore the imperfections please. I used two coats of the British Racing Green on both hands and one coat of Matte Finish on one hand.


Shiny

Matte 
If you are convinced that you need Butter London in your life I recommend heading to an ULTA Beauty Store Saturday September 14th 2013 for the 21 Days of Beauty because you can get the Butter London for 10.00 and use your rewards card to lower the price further if you can. There aren't many sales on Butter London so think about it.


ps. we are not getting paid for being excited about these products. just sharing the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS